We had a lovely time at the last She Writes of this year. Our theme was ‘Passions’ and we showcased a selection of plays which widely interpreted this brief!
* Maggie Drury’s short play ‘Fish on a plate’ was about a very strange couple –
one whose passion is words and the other whose passion is glass!
* ‘Such a nice girl’ by Melissa Keighley told a dark tale of a woman whose desire
to have her own space leads to murder.
* Sarah Davies’‘Nigel the dark destroyer’ told the hilarious tale of a goat who
could well be possessed by Satan…
* ‘The Star and the Painted Snipe’ by Sam Hall is the first stage of a play about
Aphra Behn. It will be developed into a longer piece.
* Whoop’n’wail (Ali Kemp and Deborah Klayman) gave us a really dark story of
domestic abuse with an intriguing reverse…
View original post 122 more words